Southeast Guilford Community Association - PO Box 112 - Pleasant Garden, NC 273131/31/2012

Home   About Us   FAQs   Photo Gallery   By Laws   Officers   Membership   Maps   Minutes  Links 


Minutes & Development News  2007  |  2008  |  2009  |  2010  |  2011  |  2012  |  2013  | 2014

2014

 

 

February 2014

January 9, 2014

 

2013 1/9/2014

 

December 2013

No December Meeting - Christmas Party at FOCC

November 14, 2013

October 10, 2013

September 2013  (TBD)

August 8, 2013

Picnic and tour of Gateway Gardens (see August 8 entry 2013 Photo Gallery  )

July 11, 2013

No meeting in July - summer break.

June 13, 2013

Picnic and tour of Gateway Gardens (canceled due to rain)

May 9, 2013

Tour of Guilford County Detention Center (see May 9 entry on 2013 Photo Gallery   )

April 10, 2013

March 14, 2013

February 21, 2013

January 10, 2013

2012

November 8, 2012

Treasurer Report: $1296 membership dues; Funfest Profit $13,093.07; Political Forum: 50-60 attendees; December Social:  Dec. 13th at Forest Oaks Country Club-6:30 appetizers, 7 dinner ordered;

2013 Vision:   What are top 3 items for next year; Economic Development Committee formed: Dan Rogers, David Michaels, Lonnie Baxley, Bob Chamberlain. 

September 13, 2012
Southeast Guilford Community Association had an outstanding evening at Hodgin Valley Farm on 9/13/12  Map
Thanks to Denise Osborne, Jeffrey Knotts, Jean King, and others for a great social gathering and welcome to new people. Also, thanks to Phal Hodgin for a beautiful host site.

June 14, 2012

May 10, 2012

Dinner was shared by all with potluck and YMCA Camp Weaver provided chicken and macaroni & cheese.  Update on Funfest; Dan Rogers spoke with Mike Mills from DOT about budgeting for landscaping at Neeley Road and Woody Mill Interchanges. Congratulations to Linda Welborn for school board primary election. Jamie Cosson gave a nice overview of the origins of Camp Weaver and where it is now. We went on a tour of the facility with all the new changes. It was suggested to visit www.PiedmontVoice.org  and list Camp Weaver as a huge positive aspect for our part of the county.

April 12, 2012

Mike Mills and Brian Smith from NC DOT presented the US-421 overpass projects at Neeley Road and Woody Mill Road. Denise discussed the idea strategic alliances with all neighborhoods in the area.  SEGCA has been approved by Premier Federal Credit Union.  SEGCA Members can now join PFCU. SE Baptist has started a soccer program for young children on their new field that was recently completed.

March 9, 2012

Discussion of the Liberty Road-Woody Mill Overlay. Linda spoke briefly on school issues-new roof for Alamance Elementary and update on new SE Area School.  Water has been tested at the proposed site. BOE is moving forward. Etc.

February 9, 2012

No minutes taken during Tour of Joint School of NanoScience and NanoEngineering.  See Photo Gallery.

January 12, 2012

Dave Gearhart presented award to Terry Ward for Funfest;  Terry Ward presented an overview of the application for a grant to make the park handicap accessible in all areas. The grant is for $533,050 and the funds come from the state and the county.....; Brenda Coffer presented the advantages of belonging to Premier Federal Credit Union; Dan Rogers gave a summary of the Overlay Planning Public hearing for the Woody Mill interchange; Kirk Perkins talked about his role as a County Commissioner and representing the people in his district; New Business: Bob Chamberlain showed shirts for the Association. Voted on the 100% cotton $23.50; Rosemarie Williams asked for us to consider sponsoring the League of Women Voters Healthcare Presentation. The board voted to do so; Tom Ammeter asked for any volunteers to help on the Fundraising Committee with he and David Michaels; Next Meeting: February 9th  7 p.m. at the Nanoscience and Technology Building on E. Lee Street 

Return to Top

2011

No December Meeting -  Group Dinner at Four Winds

November 10, 2011

To Be Posted

October 13, 2011

Board Report:  Tom Ammeter summarized what Board decided.  Funfest Highlights:  Nanette. Old Business: Dave Gearhart  Water & Sewer FO Estates.  New Business:  Aaron Harris & Dick Mearns  Open Space  County.  Archive Directory – Dan Rogers.  Building Advisory Team  for new School Linda Welborn. 

September 8, 2011
A moment of silence was observed to honor the 9/11 victims and FOCC employee who died today.  Rosemarie reported SEGCA checking balance is $1,203.97.  Dan reported on the new SEGCA Facebook page.   Dan reported on the Liberty Road/Woody Mill Road small area plan.  The planning board still is planning to present this to the planning board in December .  Nan reported on Funfest which will be held on October 8th.  Lonnie reported that he attended  the Piedmont Transportation Summit held at Grandover.   Lonnie reported that SE Baptist Church will unveil a new sports field.  Aaron reported on progress of the Woody Mill Road overpass.   Bob reported on SE Lifestyle which contains a complete listing of businesses in SEBA.  Bob reported construction is starting on 13 units called The Villas at Forest Oaks.  Bob reported on school redistricting. A slate of officers was submitted by the nominating committee Tom, Jeffrey, Jean, Dan and Harold.   

August 11, 2011
Joe reported about his PhD research study on our organization.   Dan reported on the new SEGCA Facebook page.   David reported on fundraising by serving concessions at Hoppers game.   Bob reported on school redistricting.  Nan reported on Funfest.  Bob reported that we need to renew the web site hosting service.  Tom reported for the nominating committee.  The vote will be held at the September meeting.   Bob reported that a new Nationwide Insurance Office is opening in the Food Lion Shopping Center.

July 14, 2011
Joe reported about his PhD research study on our organization.  Trevor reported on the Liberty Road/Woody Mill Road Small Area Plan ordinances.  He reviewed the possible schedule of implementation.  Mike Johnston reported on the new SEGCA Facebook page. Bob and Dave reported on school redistricting.  Nan reported on Funfest which will be held on October 8th from 11 AM to 5 PM.  Cindy Farmer will be Emcee again.  The Blenders will provide music. Bob suggested that we pursue fundraising by serving concessions at Hoppers game or at a Greensboro Coliseum event. Aaron reported on the road improvements needed near Alamance Elementary School. Lonnie reported on Triad Sustainability regional planning project.  He has updated our website to include all strategic of all alliances in our area;  www.TriadSustainability.org is the website.  Nancy Joe smith reported that a five mile section Highway 62 will be dedicated to Edgar R Murrow on October 2nd.  Denise reported that on July 17th there will be a community wide block party from 3-6 PM at PG Baptist Church.

June 9, 2011
 Mike Johnston reported that SEGCA now has a Facebook page.  Tom reported on the SEGC Foundation.  Nan reported on Funfest which will be held on October 8th from 11 AM to 5 PM.  Another planning meeting was held on 06/1/2011.  Jean and Jeffrey reported on the GRRA golf tournament on May 23rd.  Tom reported that our community service scholarship was awarded to Brittany Price.  She will be attending Western Carolina.   Harold reported on the Forest Oaks Estates water/sewer problems.  Both FO Estates and Lynwood Lakes are included.  Dan reported on the Liberty Road/Hagan Stone Park intersection. Nan discussed fundraising ideas.  Tom reported that an officer nominating committee will meet later tonight.  Lonnie reported that the Piedmont Triad area has received a 1.6 MM grant from the Federal Government www.TriadSustainability.org is the website.  Denise reported that on July 17th there will be a community wide block party from 3-6 PM at PG Baptist Church.   Aaron reported on Trails.

May 12, 2011
 Dave reported on the SEG Foundation,  Joe Andrews reported on his PhD internship in Leadership Studies,  Nan reported on Funfest, Tom reported that SEGCA will be manning a table at the green of 18th hole for the GRRA golf tournament on May 23th,  Tom reported on the SEHS scholarship that we are awarding.  Six students have applied, Tom reported on the D&O insurance, Harold reported on the Forest Oaks Estates water/sewer problems, Dan reported on the Liberty Road/Hagan Stone Park intersection,  Tom discussed fundraising ideas,  Aaron reported on vandalism at FO Shopping Center,  Aaron reported on a new business that may open on Alamance Church Road, Tom reported that an officer nominating committee has been chosen.  The members are Tom, Dan Jeffrey, Jean, and Harold.

April 14, 2011
Jennie reported that SEGCA has been assigned a table at the green of 18th hole for the GRRA golf tournament on May 23rd  Jennie reported on our new Facebook site. Bob reporting on the idea of a geocaching pilot event with training at Hagan-Stone Park.  Harold reported on the Forest Oaks Estates water/sewer problems.   Nan reported on Funfest which will be held on October 8th from 11 AM to5 PM.   Dan Rogers reported on the SE Elementary School Bond project.   Dan reported on the Liberty Road/Woody Mill Road small area plan.  Tom discussed fundraising ideas.  Aaron reported on new businesses; Pick-It-Up and Yo-Yo’s.

March 10, 2011
Charles Blanchard, SEHS principal, answered questions that were prepared in advance.  He then led the group on a tour or the new portions of the SEHS building. Jennie reported on our Facebook site. Nan reported on Funfest which will be held on October 8 11 AM-5 PM.  Bob discussed the idea of supporting a geocaching pilot event with training at Hagan-Stone Park.  Dan Rogers reported on the SE Elementary School Bond project.  The Stewart Mill site was defeated for the third time at the last Guilford County Commissioners meeting on 3/4/2011.  Dan reported that the Liberty Road/Woody Mill Road small area plan.  Plan was approved by the Guilford County Planning Board February 9th..  Plan will be presented to the Commissioners on March 17th  Jennie reported about the GRRA event at Forest Oaks on May 23rdLonnie reported that we decided to let the survey monkey software expire.  Lonnie reported on the number of visitors to our website.  There are 400-500 of unique visitors per month.  The amount of data being downloaded/viewed has doubled.

February 11, 2011
SEGCA checking balance is $1,033.68; Bob and Harold reported on the water and sewer problem for Forest Oaks estates.  Lonnie and Danny Halsey reported on geocaching. Dan Rogers reported on the SE Elementary School Bond project.  Dan reported that the Liberty Road/Woody Mill Road small area plan.  Plan was approved by the Guilford County Planning Board February 9th. Aaron reported that the temporary traffic light will be turned on at Hagan Stone and Liberty Road.  Jean King has agreed to lead the membership drive effort for 2011. Denise Osborne announced that 4200 people have been notified about the spirit of community award.  Aaron reported on new businesses in the area. Bob announced that the March 10th meeting will be at SEHS at 6:30 and include a tour of the new facility.  Motion approved to allow Jeannie to set up a Facebook site.

January 13, 2011
 Nanette reported on preparations from 2011 Funfest.  Oct 8th was chosen as the date. Dan Rogers reported on the SE Area Elementary School Bond project.     Dan reported that the Liberty Road/Woody Mill Road small area plan. Aaron reported on the Forest Oaks Shopping Center cleanup effort.  Aaron reported that a temporary traffic light will be installed at Hagan Stone and Liberty Road.  Dick Mearns reported the Alamance Park Trail has been completed except for signage. Bob reported that the executive committee has appointed Tom Ammeter as interim VP.  A dinner honoring Dave Gearhart will be held.

Return to Top

2010

December 9, 2010
  Tom presented a $750 check to Hagan Stone Park ranger, Terry Ward from the 2010 Fun Fest proceeds; Terry Ward reported on the playground at Hagan Stone Park. Mike Patrum from VP Builders spoke about his project in Forest Oaks with 12 townhomes; Rosemarie Williams reported on treasury:  SEGCA checking balance is $1,407.68; Tom Ammeter reported on the Reality Store held at SEHS on 11/22/10. Dave Gearhart reported on the Forest Oaks Estates well/septic issues. Dave Gearhart reported Harold and Dick finished building the bridge at the Alamance Park walking trail.  Dan Rogers reported on Liberty Road/Woody Mill Road Small area plan.  The plan is complete and will be presented to the Planning Board in January and to the County Commissioners in February.  Dave Gearhart read his letter of resignation as of 1/1/2011.

November 11, 2010
Nan reported on the Funfest;   Tom reported on the Reality Store to be held at on November 23 at SEHS; Harold and Dick have nearly finished building the bridge at the Alamance Park walking trail; Dan reported on the open house for Liberty Road/Woody Mill Road Small area plan; Aaron reported on the deteriorations at FO shopping center; Harold reported that nothing has been started on the effort to get water/sewer service built in Forest Oaks Estates.

October 14, 2010
Committee Reports: FunFest - Tom Ammeter; PART - Tom Ammeter; Walking Trails – Harold Garrett; The Liberty Road section speed limit has dropped to 35 miles per hour

September 9, 2010
 Denise Osborne has obtained an email list of 2500 names;  Dan reported on the site selection for SE area Elementary School; Harold and Dave reported that in 2005 Forest Oaks Estates petitioned GC for water and sewer; Aaron reported that Matt Brown, manager of the Greensboro Coliseum will present at FOCC on 9/14/2010;  Dan Rogers reported on the Liberty Road/Woody Mill Road small Area Plan; Denise reported that the handicapped playground is nearly complete;   Bob reported that PART has leased 15 spaces at Pleasant Garden Town Hall and is looking for other areas in SE Guilford County; Tom Ammeter reported in detail on Funfest preparations;  Lonnie reported that we need re-buy our domain name/hosting services; Bob suggested that we have a Program Committee; Bob mentioned that a new set of officers needs to be elected to be in compliance with our by-laws; Harold reported that the Lions Club has purchased all the materials for the bridge on the walking trail at Alamance Ballpark.

July 8, 2010
Checking Balance; SEHS Mtg; Hillsdale Fund Grant; Liberty Road/Woody Mill Small Area Plan; Funfest Committee Report; Alamance ballpark walking trail; new Southeast Elementary School; Grant Writing; GC Planning/Parks & Recreation report.

June 10, 2010
SEGCA checking balance is $1,529.16;
 Reports;  SEHS meeting about how to get the students involved in Funfest;   Alamance ballpark walking trail; Other reports Grants; Tax Returns; Liberty Road/Woody Mill Small Area Planning; Funfest Planning; PG Youth Rodeo; Mobile Home on FO Drive 

May 13, 2010
 Ranger Terry Ward:  Presented the final design for the handicapped playground at Hagan Stone Park.  Tom Ammeter: reported Directors and Officers liability insurance will be purchased within the next week.  Aaron: Walking Trail at Alamance Park report; Dave: appointed Bob Chamberlain to the vacant Vice President position.  Jeanie: work to drop duplicates/correct the email list is nearly complete. Nan: Fun Fest preparation continues.  The committee is meeting regularly.  Dave: Asked for volunteers/suggestions for a grant writer.  Paul:  Encouraged the group to contact school board members about the location of the new SE elementary school

April 8, 2010
NEW FORMAT Aaron: Walking Trail at Alamance Park work continues.  Tom: work has begun to obtain Directors and Officers liability insurance.  ETC ...

March 11, 2010
Rosemarie gave Treasurer's Report; Dave reviewed recent SEGCA and SEG Foundation goals; approval to move the PO Box to the Yanceyville Street location due to Going Postal closing; Nan reported that the bylaws changes were approved via email; Dan reported about Liberty Road/Woody Mill Road Small Area Plan; Tom reminded the SEG Foundation owns six 10X10 tents, These could be borrowed by the Association and rented locally and provide another source of revenue; Vice President Darin Thomas resigned.  He is running for NC State House of Representatives against Alma Adams.

February 11, 2010 
Nan reviewed the proposed changes in the bylaws; Nan and Dan also reported on grant writing; Nan reported that consideration is being given to how to manage a list of emails; Dave and Dan reported on the FOSAP; Nan reported the October 9th will be the date for the 2010 Fun Fest; Dave reported about efforts to rid the SEGC area of the blighted Forest Oaks Shopping Center;

January 14, 2010
Rosemarie reported on SEGCA and SEG Foundation accounts.  Dues for 2010 are now due.  Nan reviewed the proposed changes in the bylaws.  Nan reported the October 9th will be the date for the 2010 Fun Fest.  Nan reported that consideration is being given to how to manage a list of emails.  Dan and Denise reported on the Small Area Plan. There was agreement to do a survey monkey to find out what is the opinion of the residents regarding Dollar General Store.  Dick reported  the walking trail at Alamance Ballpark is 50% complete.  Dave reported about efforts to rid the SEGC area of the blighted Forest Oaks Shopping Center.  Dave reported all 10th graders at SEHS attended the Reality Store which was financial simulation training as a life skill.

Return to Top

2009

December 10, 2009
Harold reported on pine needles; Bob reported on the Reality Store.  A team was formed to determine a solution to manage the email list starting in January.  Dan, Joe and Terry and Denise reported on the FOSAP Citizens Committee.  Nan passed out new bylaws for study and approval at the January 14, 2010 meeting.  Alamance Park walking trail work plan was discussed.  Discussion of “suitable properties” for the new SE Elementary School.  Dave reported that Going Postal mail box rental.

November 12, 2009
Nan reported on the Fall Fun Festival.  $3,554 is in the checking account.  The net profit (after costs and donations) was $3,240 for the Fun Fest.    Sherry Burris was represented with a $1,100 donation from SEGCA for the handicapped playground.  Sherry said they now have $101,000.  Alec Macintosh reported on city annexation plans and rules. Greensboro has no eminent plans for annexing anything in SEGC.  Ideally, Greensboro would like to annex land inside the urban loop before going to the area outside the loop.  City initiated annexations must be contiguous.  Harold reported on the pine needles sale.  Our cost for the trailer load was $4,095.  We’ve sold $3815 to date. Denise talked about the Fun Fest.  The Businesses and community worked together.  She suggested this become an annual event.  Nan agreed to chair the committee for 2010.  The date will be set for October 9th or October 16thLonnie reported that the logos for all 17 sponsors will be displayed in the near future. Dick reported on walking trails/bike paths.

September 30, 2009
Dave reported that the 501c3 application is proceeding and should be final within a couple weeks. Major effort focused on Fun Fest led by Nan.

July 9, 2009
Sue McElroy reported for the Grant Writing Committee.  The grant from Building Stronger Neighborhoods was not approved due to the fact our area is outside the city limits. Nan Riddle reported for the nominating committee (Joe, Bob, Sue, Aaron).  The current officers and Board members except Angela and Dan Donovan all agreed to serve for an additional 2 years.  The vote will occur on August 13 meeting. Harold Garrett reported for the Greenway/trails committee.  Darin reported that the Willow Bend rezoning was denied.  Dave and Dan reported on the previous Board meeting.  The major idea was to create a “big event” for Southeast Guilford County to make people aware of our organization.  Dave reported the Forest Oaks Shopping Center is for sale. 

June 11, 2009
501c3 filing; Budget & Fund raising discussion; Raise the fee for Advisory Committee Membership to $50. Sue McElroy reported for the Grant Writing Committee. Bob reported for the Marketing Committee. Commercial Development Planning; Harold reported that there may be a bobcat available for clearing the trail and spreading the mulch.  Dick will make a presentation on June 26 at the Transportation Advisory Council.  Darin reported on the two meetings with the Willow Bend Community.  Dave asked for volunteers for the nominating committee.  Nan, Joe, Bob, Sue and Aaron agreed to serve and bring back nominations for officers at the next meeting.  Joe sent out an email alert about mail thefts. 

May 14, 2009
Fire Chief Kevin Bowers described the recent expansion of the fire department.  The projected completion date of the new fire station is January 11, 2010.  Sue McElroy reported for the Grant Writing Committee.  They attended the Building Stronger Neighborhoods orientation session.  Denise reported for Marketing Committee.  SEGCA was covered in the last issue Southeast Lifestyles.  Dan reported on the Commercial Development Planning Committee.  Dick Mearns reported that the PART survey that is now on our website.  Darin and Dave met with Bob Aughenbaugh, the original developer of Willow Bend.  Dave reported that it is time to elect officers.  Nan and Joe agreed to serve.  Three others are needed.

April 9, 2009
Report by Grant Writing Committee, Marketing Committee, and Commercial Development Standards Committee; Dave reported that Sandy Weathersby has created a website www.thegreeneatwoodymill.com; reported that Dick Mearns presented to the Transportation Advisory Committee; Dave reported that he met with Elaine Stover from Greenschemes; they will be discussing their proposal to the board at the next meeting. PART is considering a new route that may include Liberty, Forest Oaks, Pleasant Garden, and other parts of the county; Mark Kirstner, a PART planner, who wants to create a survey about transportation.

March 12, 2009
Nancy Joe Smith, mayor pro tem of Pleasant Garden, discussed a new program in Pleasant Garden called “Reading Grows Community.”  Jean King reported from the Marketing Committee.  Dave Gearhart asked for volunteers on the Fund Raising Committee.  Dan Rogers reported that the Commercial Development Standards Committee.  Denise discussed the idea of taking a survey to determine what type of businesses people in the area want.  Dick Mearns reported Alamance Park trail has been marked.

February 12, 2009
Treasurer Report; Denise reported that the Southeast Community Business Association directory is now available. Dave reported Nanette Riddle will be joining Sue McElroy on our grant writing committee.  Darin and Dave agreed to write an article about SEGCA and SEG Foundation.  Bob Chamberlain reported from the advertising committee.  Harold reported on the walking trail at the Alamance Ball Park.  Lonnie reported that we have virtual tour google maps for two of the trails.  Dave reported on the Lowes/Weathersby project.  Dan Rogers reported that the Commercial Development Standards Committee had an initial meeting in January.  Dave reported that the Forest Oaks shopping center future is unknown.

January 15, 2009
John Whisnant spoke to the group about community foundations which are broad based organizations that deal with charity; Dave Gearhart led a conversation about grants; Dave spoke about our base standards for residential standards for multi-family housing; Lonnie spoke about the Greenway; Denise reported a new monthly newspaper called Southeast Lifestyle will have its first edition in late January; Food Lion allows groups like ours to sell hot dogs from their stand to make money.

Return to Top


2008

November 13, 2008
Guest Marty Heim, web designer, and Denise Osborne to start newspaper, Southeast Lifestyle.  Greenway update. Fundraising/Advertising Committee Report, Drug Store Report.

September 11, 2008
Visitor, Elaine Stover from Greenschemes explained that she helps to facilitate group, grant submitted to Friends 4 Democratic Communities, report that attorney Bob Saunders had made changes to the SE Guilford Community Foundation articles of incorporation, report on the greenway/bike path, other reports.

August 14, 2008
Mark and Zack Schwartz, Mid-Atlantic Development Group (Stone Gables) reported on shopping area and Stone Gables, Drug Store survey is being developed, Food Lion is scheduled to open in December, Amount of money spent on groceries outside our area, Status of the 501(c)(3), Preliminary results of the greenway/bike path survey,

July 10, 2008
Group 4 Democratic Communities visitors & discussion; Discussion of a dual status organizations (501c3 and 501c4); Agapion properties meeting report; Work has started on the sewer that will serve both the Food Lion Center and the Lowes Center; FOCA Contribution.

June 12, 2008
Researching to idea of converting our organization from a 501c4 to a 501c3; Discussion of the Greenway trails for biking and walking, Committee was formed to develop community survey regarding trails; Survey-Monkey use; Forest Oaks County Club Management changes; DOT has agreed to the location of the sewer line; The target date for the Food Lion opening is December 18; Company has been awarded the contract to manage the location and sizing of sewer service for all of Guilford county locations where the city decides to expand service; Greg Niles, Guilford County Planning Director will be missed, a donation will be made to the education fund for his children;

May 8, 2008
Treasurer Report, Fund 4 Democratic Communities Grant, Community Forum Report, 501(3)C Discussion, Decision to proceed with Click & Pledge, SEGCA Web Stats, Food Lion Construction started, SE Community Business New Directory, Survey Monkey

April 10, 2008
MegaBuilders 4/7/09 rezoning report, Four new 15' long signs displaying website, Treasurer report, New business card, April 22nd Community Forum.

March 13, 2008
Subway Survey; Procure Survey Monkey, Mega Builders Project Discussion, Food Lion Re-zoning Appeal, Rick Wallace County Commissioner Candidate spoke to group.

February 21, 2008
Woody Mill Square Center Project, Old Forest Oaks Shopping Center, Subway Breakfast Proposal, Mega Builders Project Proposal, Grant Opportunities.

January 10, 2008
Organization Change, strategic plan, grant writing, education, social, lots of discussion.

Return to Top


2007

December 3, 2007 President's Memo
Future meetings will be 2nd Thursday of each month, Need to develop "Strategic Goals and Actions" 

November 27, 2007
Max and Zack Schwartz, reported that the shopping area now under construction would include a dry cleaner, hair salon, two restaurants and other stores for a total of 9 businesses.  2008 meetings will be held on second Thursday of each month. Committee Reports.

October 15, 2007
Plaque presented to Sal Judah for Subway, Food Lion Developer presentation, By-laws approved, preparation discussion for Alamance Creek Plan Update Nov 8th workshop, rename Committee to “Planning Outreach and Emerging Issues”, discussed Stone Gables retail development and other potential area developments, etc.

September 27, 2007
Greg Miles Briefing for Oct 23rd meeting, Bylaws, Website, etc.

August 29, 2007
Alshanteer-Food Lion Shopping Center, Bylaws update, Mossy Rock Traffic, Agapion building roof permit, Weathersby Letter, Website

July 31, 2007
Alshanteer-Food Lion Shopping Center

July 17, 2007 
New Subway Restaurant, Food Lion Shopping Center, Lowes Foods

Return to Top